- Long waits at stations or airports: including layovers, delays and cancellations.
- During a business trip: make idle time productive, spending it in a quiet place where you can rest, connect to WiFi, finish a presentation, take a shower or iron a suit.
- Enjoy some alone time just for you. Enjoy all of the services that a hotel can offer: gym, swimming pool, spa, terraces and restaurants. All of which are accessible with your microstay.
- Ocasiones especiales. Disfruta de aniversarios, celebraciones y momentos únicos en los mejores hoteles de tu ciudad. ¿Quien dijo que los hotelazos son solo para turistas?
- Near hospitals: we group hotels near hospitals so that you can rest for 3, 6 or 12 hours without having to travel far.
The BYHOURS microstays allow you to enjoy a hotel in a flexible way, only paying for what you use.
- Search for your hotel or city with the check-in day and the number of hours you need (3, 6, or 12).
- Select your favorite hotel: we have all kinds of hotels at all different prices.
- Select the time you will enter the hotel.
- Complete your reservation with your credit card info or PayPal account. At this step you will only have to pay for management fees, the rest you will pay for directly at the hotel. You will receive a confirmation email with all the details.
If you have any problems, our customer service will be happy to assist you.
It’s possible that there are no available hotels in your area for the date you want. When this happens, try changing the destination (maybe there is a hotel in another nearby city) or the pack of hours. If there are still no available hotels, contact us and we will try to find a solution.
Take into account that some destinations are usually very busy during certain dates (for example in Barcelona during the Mobile World Congress) and we are unable to accept all requests.
If we don’t have any hotels at your destination, keep in mind that we are adding new hotels every day that offer microstays, so it’s possible we will have the hotel you need in a few weeks.
The tourist tax is a tax on stays in tourist establishments. It will only be charged in some cases and must be paid directly at the hotel. It will vary depending on the destination, the location of the hotel and its category.
These are some of the destinations where you will be charged a tourist tax: Amsterdam and Berlin (5% of the room’s rate), Brussels (will vary depending on the category of the hotel), Hungary (€1.50), Lisbon (€1), Paris (ranging from €0.22 to €4.40, depending on the category of the hotel), Prague (€0.50), Rome and Milan (ranging from €2 to €7, depending on the category of the hotel), Vienna (3.20% of the room’s rate), Barcelona (ranging from €0.45 to €2, depending on the category of the hotel).
- ATTENTION: When you make your reservation with PayPal, you will receive a payment authorization notification for the total amount of your reservation, but this is NOT a payment,, simply a pre-authorization. The total price of your reservation must be paid at the hotel. PayPal will only charge you management fees.
In addition to credit cards and PayPal, some hotels accept reservations by SMS, where the total price is paid in full at the hotel. Here you can find the hotels that offer this system.
The management fees are the amount you pay at the time of confirming your reservation that allow BYHOURS to cover its operating costs. If you cancel your reservation at least 24 hours before check-in, the amount will of course be refunded immediately.
The management fee is always included in the final price of your reservation, and is the only amount that you will have to pay during the booking process. The remaining amount of your reservation will be paid directly at the hotel.
You can enter it directly in the ‘PROMOTIONS’ section that you will find during the booking process. Just fill in your personal information, open the ‘PROMOTIONS’ section and enter the promotional code.
Once you have filled in the field and clicked outside of it, the code will automatically be validated. If it is correct, you will see the amount be automatically deducted from the final price. Take a look at the purchase summary on the side to make sure that everything is correct and that the discount has been applied correctly.
All hotel services that are included in the price of the stay, for example: the swimming pool.
Check all the available services that appear on the hotel’s listing or filter the list of results by services to find hotels with the service that you are looking for.