Our contact details
BYHOURS Travel, S.L. ("BYHOURS") is located in Edificio Palau de Mar 3A2, Plaza Pau Vila, nº 1. 08039 Barcelona, CIF B65729030.
Telephone: (+34) 934124622.
Data Protection Officer: you can make queries about data protection to email@example.com.
Applicable rules and principles of Personal Data Protection
The collection, processing and subsequent use of personal data by BYHOURS is subject to the EU Regulation 2016/671 General Data Protection, dated 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to by its acronym in English, “GDPR”), and those Spanish laws which implement or develop the GDPR from its date of application on May 25th, 2018;
At BYHOURS we process personal data of our Users according to the following principles (established in those regulations):
- Process user's data with respect for the principles of legality, transparency and loyalty.
- Process data only for the purpose for which is collected.
- Data minimization: Process adequate data, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- Accuracy: Process accurate data and, when necessary, updated.
- Limitation of the conservation period (no more than the time necessary for the purposes).
- Integrity and confidentiality (guaranteeing an adequate level of security).
What personal data does BYHOURS collect from Users?
At BYHOURS we collect and process the necessary data to guarantee and enable your access, use and/or booking of our hotel reservation services by hours, and to keep you informed about our promotions and discounts. Therefore, to sign up for BYHOURS we only collect your email address and the password you have chosen.
To use our booking services, we can collect (if you provide this information in your user area) -among other information- your name, treatment, your email address, the city where you live, a contact phone number and, where appropriate, the necessary data to manage the payment of the services.
We also store your reservation information so you can know your booking history and control and manage your past and future reservations.
BYHOURS will not process personal data of under 18s, since they are not allowed to use our services, as indicated in our User Agreement.
What’s our legal basis for processing personal data?
At BYHOURS we only collect and process personal data when:
- We have your consent, or
- When it is necessary to provide our services (in compliance with our contracts), or
- To comply with our legal obligations.
Therefore, we collect the personal data that you voluntarily provide us when filling out the forms in our Webpage and/or our App(s) that we make available to you as you identify yourself at any time, in accordance with our User Agreement.
Why do we need your personal data?
BYHOURS only uses your personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide you with the services of BYHOURS that you have requested, including the management of the hotel reservation chosen for the selected period of time;
- to respond to your requests, doubts or queries, to manage the communications and to provide all the information you request;
- to keep you informed about our exclusive services and promotions exclusive for registered users according to the User Agreement;
- to obtain behavioural patterns, as well as for the realization of statistics to know the traffic and use of our website, APP or other platforms, and the determination of your preferences to send you information or advertising of our own services, according to your interests.
- What if you sign up with your social networks? The registration with Facebook or Google will only be used to fill in the registration form. Therefore, if you sign up with Facebook or Google, BYHOURS will only process the necessary data for the registration, guaranteeing that we will not use or collect more data from your social networks.
With whom do we share your personal information?
In order to offer our services, according to the purposes listed above, BYHOURS will share your personal data with:
- hotels and establishments
- with our suppliers, in order to ensure the best service, guaranteeing an appropriate security level for your personal data.
What privacy rights do you have and how to exercise them?
As a user of BYHOURS you can exercise your privacy rights at any time, and for free, as established by the applicable regulations, such as:
- to know what personal data of the User have been collected and processed by BYHOURS, for what purposes and with which third party recipients are shared such data;
- to obtain a copy of said data (the second and subsequent copies may generate administrative costs);
- request the rectification of the inaccurate personal data that concern you or to complete those that are incomplete;
- request the deletion of personal data concerning you when they cease to be necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected;
- request the limitation of the processing of personal data relating to the User, while verifying its potential inaccuracy and other cases provided for in the applicable regulations;
- the right to have your personal data transmitted to another company in a common structured format (right to the portability of the data); or
- the right to object to such processing of your personal data by BYHOURS.
To exercise these rights, you can contact our Privacy Office by writing to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commitment to the authenticity and accuracy of the data
We remind you that each user is responsible for the information provided and is responsible for its adequacy and accuracy.
Therefore, BYHOURS will not be responsible for the data that is not adequate and/or truthful.